Sunday, January 23, 2011

Revlon Scented Nail Polish!

At Walgreens I saw a display of Revlon Scented When Dry nail polishes. I thought the concept was awesome, but I had some doubts on whether or not they would actually work.

I picked up two colors- Cotton Candy and Not So Blueberry.

Cotton Candy is a gorgeous pale pink with some gold shimmer in it. As you probably guessed it does smell like cotton candy. You start to smell it as soon it begins to dry (even before it's completely dry). One complaint that I had with this polish was that it took a while to dry. I also was trying to do a million things before that happened so I have several nicks in my nails. I applied three coats but you probably could get away with just two. The scent was very weak but still noticeable (if you intentionally tried to smell it). I applied a top coat and the weak scent was still noticeable.




Next up is Not So Blueberry. And overall, I am very happy with it! It seemed to dry a little bit faster than Cotton Candy and applied easier. The scent is much, much stronger! You can still smell it after the top coat which is great. It is more purple toned than the pictures show. This color also matched my handmade, crocheted ring that I bought at a local store so I wanted to show it off :)






Coming up I have my complete OPI collection to share you with you as well as another nail of the day featuring China Glaze.

I came across this Youtube video today called Everyone's Free To Wear Sunscreen. You just need to watch it! It gives some great words of wisdom and is very uplifting!

Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment