Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nail of the Day(s)

I have several nail of the days to catch up so I am going to do a few in one post and a few in the next posts as well.


First up is Zoya's Ivanka (Pictures above and below). This is a beautiful green with tons of shimmer and glitter to it. I think this is perfect for the holidays but would also be really fun on the toes during the summer.


Next up is OPI You Don't Know Jacques- pictured below- and excuse the messy manicure. I just love this color. It's a great neutral for all times of the year.


A great color for this time of the year is China Glaze Midnight Mission. This is a dark grey toned navy color with shimmer.

All these colors are gorgeous! Do you have any of them? If not, what do you think of them?

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment