Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Complete OPI Collection!

Hey everyone-

Today I wanted to share my complete OPI nail polish collection. Seeing all my colors almost surprised me. I had no idea how many colors I had. It also showed me that I want more pinks. I know for sure I want two of the pink/corals from the OPI Texas Collection (but let's be honest, I want the whole collection) and of course some of the Katy Perry collection. I really want Teenage Dream but I'm not willing to pay $15 on Ebay for it.

Alright, no more rambling! Here is my collection!

First up: Red and Oranges


From Left to Right:
Dress to Empress
An Affair In Red Square
Ali's Big Break
From A to Z-urich



Greens/Teal- who knew that I needed so many OPI greens?!

From Bottom to Top in first and Left to Right in second:
Cuckoo For This Color
Green-wich Village
Jade is the New Black
Who the Shrek Are You?


Pinks/Fuchsias etc


From Left to Right:
Flashbulb Fuchsia
Holy Pink Pagoda!
Short Story
Bubble Bath


Purple(ish)

From Left to Right:
Funky Dunkey
Diva of Geneva
Do You Lilac It?


Nudes/Various

From Left to Right:
Sand In My Suit
You Don't Know Jacques
Rising Star


Of course, I have a wishlist of a lot more OPI colors. Any colors that you feel like I need?

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment