Just a quick nail of the day where I tried some nail art.
I used Wet N Wild Craze in Shield. While the color is gorgeous, it chipped like crazy within 18 hours of putting on the polish even with a base and top coat. I applied more polish to the tips so I could try the nail art after first seeing sayanythingbrooke on Youtube do a tutorial on the tape manicure that Chloe's Nail came up with. She has amazing nail of the days and has a post that links the video tutorial that Brooke did as well as a blog showing it in pictures.
I cut a few of my tape strips too big but overall for a first try I really liked it. I am for sure doing this again with a nice chip free manicure soon!
So tell me, what do you think? It was actually fairly easy as far as nail art but I still need lots of practice.
Love,
Allison

No comments:
Post a Comment