Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bath And Body Works Haul :)




Hi everyone :)

Last Tuesday I went to Bath and Body Works to pick up some of the new Pocketbacs and I ended up getting a few other things as well. I could have gone totally crazy getting tons of things but I ended up just getting a few things.

I have their car air freshners- called ScentPoortable- for awhile now. And I just love it! What I love about it is the scent lasts a really long time. Most air freshners only about a week, this one lasts longer though.
Another great thing about them is that they are refillable. You can buy scent refills available in two packs in various scents. If for whatever reason you don't like the scent you originally bought you can buy whatever scent you would like.
Last summer I got a pink peace sign and I think it's very cute!
.
But I saw this turtle in the scent Island Colada and had to get it! How cute! It was $6 and their typical, plain white ScentPortable is $5


Next, they are releasing the scent called Carried Away in February and before they release them full size Bath and Body Works always has the small body mist and lotion you can purchase for $2 and $1. Normally, this size costs $5 for the body mist and $3.50 for the lotion so it is a great way to try out their new scents.

According to the Bath and Body Works website Carried Away is "a whimsical blend of lush raspberries, white jasmine and whipped vanilla inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet" with "Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, Mandarin, Juicy Pear Nectar, Lush Raspberries
Mid Notes: Purple Freesia, White Tuberose, White Jasmine, Soft Violet Petals
Base Notes: Creamy Sandalwood, Whipped Vanilla, Musk"

And I really do like this scent!


They recently released Pocketbacs in tropical scents and although I wanted all of them (Pomegranate Passion, Mango Margarita, and Citrus Crush, I only got Citrus Crush.


I also picked up 4 of the 5 Love Pocketbacs. Again, I wanted the 5th but I wanted to go with the 5 for $5. The fifth one was I Love You in the scent Sweet Pea. This scent is permanent, just the packaging is limited edition.
I picked out I Love Bling (scented in "Rock Candy"), I Love Shoes (scented in "Stylish Strawberry"), I Love Boys (scented in "Berry Crush"), and I Love Cake (scented in "Buttercream")


I also got suckered in to getting new holders for them. They had bright colored glitter ones and glow in the dark. I got a lime green glitter holder and a glow in the dark pink holder (and it works!).


And everything I got:

Thanks for reading! Anything here you'd like?

Love,
Allison

P.S. I just saw this video today! I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment