First up is Revlon Perplex.
After seeing this talked about on countless blogs and youtube videos I've been dying to try it! It is a gorgeous color but I guess it's just the hype that makes me want it the most!
Next is a nail polish collection- I'm dying to try a few polishes from China Glaze's Anchors Away but also the Tronica collection
The thought of holographic nail polishes is really fun and there are certainly some great colors too!
Okay so there are all sorts of other nail polish collections that I'll "die" over but that it's for the beauty wish list!
Next, skincare items. Oh my, oh my- my skin just hasn't been liking me lately. Now I know that I'm luckier that a lot of people but skin is worse than it was in high school. I have tiny, tiny whiteheads on my cheeks and I tend to break out on my chin. I would love to try a new face wash- perhaps the Philosophy Purity Made Simple
but I'm open for suggestions.
The next one is a bigger ticket item but from what I've head it's great and I think that it would improve my skin dramatically. It's a Clarisonic Mia!
But a regular Clarisonic would be great as well.
And there are tons of makeup items that I would like. However, I'm pretty happy with what I have. The only thing I'm hoping for in 2011 is a holy grail under eye concealer. As a busy college student I really need one!
What I think would help me the most with improving my makeup skills is a good brush set. I have been wanting to try Sigma Brushes for quite some time now and the Complete Kit is right up my alley!
So tell me, what's on your beauty wish list this year?
Love,
Allison

Great list! :) Following you now too! :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone is giving away bottles of that Revlon polish you want. I wish I could remember who! Shoot! LOL!
ReplyDeleteGetting good brushes has changed my make-up life! I didn't realize until last year how poorly blended my eye shadow really was. XD
I hope you get everything you're wishing for!
xoxo