So I’m heading back to school tomorrow so I can start uploading pictures for nail of the days and such then but for now I thought I would do a tag. FunnyFace Beauty did this on her blog and I thought it would be a good idea.
1.I am an elementary education major and I am getting my middle school math endorsement in mathematics. Basically I have always known I wanted to be a teacher. I remember going through the “I want to be a dentist” stage but that didn’t last long. I used to play school and house all the time when I was little!
2. I love reading. I’ve always loved reading. When I was younger and we went to the mall, my dad let me and my sister buy one book at the bookstore. During my senior year of high school and the summer before college I worked at the local library. I was a page and let me tell you- I was always busy. I love the girly romance books as well as a slew of other books. I just finished the 3rd House of Night series book and I can’t wait to read the rest!
3. I am a nail polish addict! Like no other. Again, I’ve always liked nail polish but I’m not counting but I’d guess I bought 50ish bottles since this summer. Probably more.
4. My first job other than babysitting was at a water park. I applied for a cashier position but ended up working concessions. I cashiered, cooked, cleaned etc. That job drove me crazy at times but I worked there for two summers.
5. I have never broken a bone or had any major surgery. The two minor surgeries I have had done was getting tubes in my ears when I was 2 and getting my wisdom teeth out when I was 18.
6. I am obsessed with candles- especially from Candles By Victoria. Trust me, I think Victoria, the owner, knows this too. I have wayyyyy too many but I love it!
7. I have one older sister who is 22 and a stepbrother who just turned 16. I am very different from both of them. My sister has a 4 year old and doesn’t live at home but everyone notices how different we are. We look different from each other, act different etc. My stepbrother is obsessed with video games, comic books etc. He also have Asperger’s and ADHD.
8. I haven’t been to a legit concert in years. I went to NSync the summer before 5th grade and loved it! I’m dying to see Taylor Swift! And well tons of other people.
9. When I was younger I hated most country music. Now I love it! Country is so my favorite! I just finished a Blake Shelton song actually.
10. I love babies. So I know it’s random but it’s true. I love reading up on celebrity baby gossip and seeing their pictures! And baby clothes- ahhh so cute! I need someone I know to have a baby so I can play with him/her. My cousin’s son is 18 months and adorable but I don’t get to see him much. I will have kids someday but I’m 19 and young. I need to graduate college and get married first.
11. My favorite soda is Diet Coke. And I’m sure it’s terrible for you but it’s totally yummy. I was accidently given a Coke this summer and I just can’t drink it unless I’m really thirsty now. It’s too sweet.
12. I never used to be a procrastinator… and although I am not as bad as some I need to get better. I leave tomorrow later afternoon to go back to school and have yet to pack (or clean my room that has been a disaster since I came home before Christmas).
13. I really shoe shopping… but I am kinda cheap at the same time. I really need a good pair of black boots! And I can’t walk in heels well. But I get so happy when I buy a pair :)
14. I love Twitter. No joke. I’m on it constantly to see what all my favorite gurus and celebrities are up to. I also put my true feelings on there and will rant and stuff. I mean I won’t put “I’m so excited to go on my date tonight! I miss him!” on Facebook. I mean we aren’t a couple so that would be awkward and none of my friends or people I know in person follow me.
15. I have a hard time talking about myself. We had to write a mini autobiography for my Multicultural Issues in Education class and it so hard! And it was hard to think of 15 things for this tag. I guess I think my life is pretty average and/or I don’t know what people would think is interesting.
So to anyone who reads this, I tag you to do 15 Random Facts in the comments or on your blog.
Love,
Allison
Mint Manis For Talia Joy
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment