Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Review: Fortune Cookie Soap's Fresh Pinapple Sorbet Gelato

Hi everyone-

Today I'll be reviewing Fortune Cookie Soap's Fresh Pineapple Sorbet Gelato Bath Bomb. If you have never heard of Fortune Cookie Soap, they specialize in fortune cookie shaped soaps in a variety of scents. They are continually adding new products such as body butter (called whipped cream), sugar scrubs, shampoo and conditioner bars, lip products etc. They also pride themselves in using "gunk free" ingredients. They do not use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, synthetic preservatives, and animal testing.

The Fresh Pineapple Sorbet Gelato Bath Bomb is 6 oz and costs $6.99.

Picture from Fortune Cookie Soaps

As you can see it is so cute! It really does look like gelato. The bath bomb comes in the cup shown in the picture with a lid and even has the spoon.

It is pretty big so I decided to cut it to a few pieces. I first tried to cut it with a regular knife and had no luck so the first bath I used it with had maybe a tenth of the bath bomb in it. It scented the bath water a great fresh pineapple scent and even lingered in the bathroom for a few hours. It made the bath water a little softer.

I tried using a hammer the next time. I only succeeded in making a powder so I decided to just toss the rest in my bathtub. It didn't take much time for it to fizz and dissolve into the water. And oh man, it was amazing! The gelato turned my water slighly milky looking and so silky soft! . It also made my dry skin feel soft as well, and like the first time it made my bathroom smell amazing! It truly smells like an authentic pineapple.

To sum it up, the Fresh Pineapple Sorbet Gelato smells amazing, makes your water soft, and will leave your skin feeling silky! The only negative thing I could see is that it is very challenging to break/cut the bath bomb for multiple uses. However, using it whole will make your skin feeling amazing!

So if you would like great quality, cute bath products check out Fortune Cookie Soap!

I just placed another order yesterday and am excited to try out their new shaved ice bath bombs and lint tints :)

If you have any questions let me know!

Love,
Allison

P.S. Has anyone tried their whipped creams, sugar scrubs, or bath melts? I'm dying to try those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment