Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Company I Love: Candles By Victoria


Some of my awesome Candles by Victoria candles :)

Hi everyone,

As you can see, the name of my blog is Allison’s Loves. I made it to talk about the things I love (typically nail of the days because I love nail polish), so I’m surprised it took me this long to talk about Candles By Victoria. Seriously, I love this company.

If you watch beauty videos on Youtube, you have probably heard of this company as gurus such as allthatglitters21, sayanythingbr00ke, and lepooke have all talked about this company. But if you have been hiding under a rock and haven’t heard of Candles By Victoria this post is totally for you!

Candles By Victoria is a company based out of Texas run by Victoria and her family. They sell a wide variety of candles and 2 oz. tarts (called scent shots). Candles are available in a variety of sizes, from 4 oz. minis, 8 oz. jelly jars, 22 oz. tureen candles, glitter candles etc. They also have a wide variety of scents. Currently, they offer more than 650 scents!

As a Candles By Victoria-aholic, my guess would be that I have tried at least 150 scents. Looking at the scent list for the first time can be overwhelming so I’ll give you a few of my favorites from each category. Tropical and fruity scents seem to be my favorite while I shy away from most bakery and earthy scents.

Bakery:
Banana Coconut Pie
Blueberry Cheesecake
Cinnamon Donuts
Lemon Pound Cake

Floral:
Coconut Hibiscus
Cleopatra’s Closet
Sophie Belle
Fruity:
Best Friends
Birds of Paradise
Citrusmoon
Fizzy Pop- You really can smell fizz!
Monkey Juice
Raspberry Banana Guava
Tahitian Passion

House Blends:
Bella Swan
Sexy In Stilettos
Stress Relief
Tiffany D
Tokyo Springs

Tropical:
Indonesian Delight
Jamaican Vacation
Tropic Wind
Treasure Island
White Nectarine and Pink Coral

Christmas: one category I’ve only tried a few but Cookies For Santa and Peppermint Bark are cult favorites

Clean:
Clothesline Fresh
Gain Island Fresh
Fresh Laundry

Earthy:
French Quarter
Mango Sage Tea

Perfume and Cologne:
DKNY Delicious
Mango Sorbett (perhaps my all time favorite because it’s so fruity!)
Pink Sugar
Pink Sugar & Coconut

The Candleman’s Closet:
Bathtime With Pooh
Peace

And if the over 650 scents isn’t enough for you, Candles By Victoria also offers specialty candles like her Sweet Treats Line and Comfort Candles.
The candles and tarts are reasonably priced, burn clean, and are very strong. Just taking off the lid of candle can make your room smell great. The candle throw has taken over a whole floor of my house before. ¼ of a 2 oz. scent shot has scented my floor in my dorm.

Seriously, if you haven’t already check out Candles By Victoria!
Website http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Candles-by-Victoria/150093812057
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/cbvictoria
Messageboard http://cbvictoria.proboards.com/index.cgi?
She runs promotions and specials and has giveaways constantly so make sure you follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook.
If you have any questions or scent favorites let me know :)

Love,
Allison

3 comments:

  1. Aww Allie.. love it honey thank you so much for a great blog post... you are the best.. good luck!

    Love, Victoria xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great blog! I followed, i love Candles by Victoria, check out my blog http://xxevieannexx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete