Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nail of the Day: Butter London Lady Muck



Hi everyone,

Today's nail of the day is my first Butter London nail polish in the color Lady Muck.

I've been dying to try Butter London for awhile now but haven't wanted to fork over $14 for a single bottle of polish. Last week I swapped a Candles By Victoria candle and a different polish for this one. And let me tell you, I am glad I did.



It's a light blue with a grey undertone to it. I also just painted on some lines for easy nail art after I smudged that finger.

What do you think of this color? Any must have Butter London polishes?

Love,
Allison

1 comment:

  1. Oh man..........this is purdy. Best suited for you and obviously not for the person who you traded with......LOL. Looks very nice girl. Came up much more blue on me. Must be my skin tone. I can usually pull off the grey/greige colors but not this one. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete