Thursday, June 16, 2011

FCS' Dragon Fruit Shaved Ice Review



Hi everyone-

When I wrote my last Fortune Cookie Soap review I was waiting on an order. In that order was the amazing bath bomb that I'll be reviewing today.

The Dragon Fruit Shaved Ice was released a few weeks ago. As soon as I saw this featured in one of Fortune Cookie Soap's Youtube videos I knew I had to try it.



I had no idea what a dragon fruit smelled like but from their description of the Dragon Fruit whipped cream ("it is a tropical blend of juicy peaches, papaya, pineapple, and just a hint of nutty almond"), I knew I wanted to try it. I think it smells amazing! If you like tropical or fruity scents, you'll love this scent!



As for how the product worked, I loved it. It turned my bathwater a pretty blue color. You can see oils on top of the water and it was very moisturizing. I have dry legs and it made them feel very smooth. It also made my bathroom smell great.

If you would like to order this or any other adorable bath product, check out Fortune Cookie Soap!

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment