Monday, April 25, 2011

My Attempt At Nail Art

Hi there :)

Yesterday my friend came up to my room and I gave her a funky french manicure. I painted my nails OPI My Chihuahua Bites. I really wanted to do something fun with my nails and decided on a flower.




I used a bobby pin as a dotter tool and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow for the flower and a purple for the center.

I know it's not great but I'm going to keep trying :)

What do you think? Any easy designs you can think of?

Love,
Allison

5 comments:

  1. this is really cute, I'd call it a success :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) You did such a great job its so cute.
    2) l love the polish colour and was like "OMG I have to get that". Luckily I already own it...lol.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love the base color ^_^

    Ooooo you should try leopard print design it is surprisingly easy -just messy dot here and there than 'C' shape around dots. It's one of those mani that you don't have to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete