Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Primary Colored NOTD

Well, I'm kinda missing a yellow and red, but I do have a great blue (and red in the next post) to show you.

I bought OPI Dating A Royal off of a blog sale at a great price. I heard that this was a pretty blue so I decided to go for it.



This is 3 coats with no top coat. It was a very sheer jelly-like color but the plus side to that is that it dried quickly. Dating A Royal is also very shiny! Very pretty.

From the blog sale I also bought OPI I Juggle... Men from one of the new collections. I decided to try it over my ring finger as an accent.



The iridescent glitters are very subtle. As the they are purple and blue, it was very subtle on the blue polish. I think this would be great over all sorts of colors. I heard it looks great over the color I'm wearing right now (Zoya Mira)- so I might just have to try that!

Love, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment