Friday, April 22, 2011

Review: Physicians Formula Mascara Review

Hi lovelies :)

Today I will be reviewing Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara (Wow long name!).
(Picture from here)

First up pictures!
Before any mascara:


I do have fairly long lashes without mascara.

Next, one eye with mascara and one eye without it (sorry for the weird flash thing):


Finally, with mascara on both my eyes:



Now that you have seen the results I'll talk about it!

It retails for approximately $9.95. I bought it at Ulta with a try it free sticker (I still need to mail that rebate form in!). Honestly, I probably would have passed it if it wasn't for that sticker. However, I'm really liking it. I bought it February so I have it for quite awhile.

Physicians Formula website gives this description
100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
47% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
Eco-Olive(r) a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.

I love that it is natural, especially because you are putting it so close to your eyes. I also think it's a great overall mascara. At first, I got the icky black flakes you don't want your mascara to give you. I'm not sure if I was just rubbing my eyes a lot or if it got better with time because it certainly doesn't do that anymore. I find that it makes my lashes and gives them more volume.

While I wouldn't say that it's my favorite ever mascara, I would tell you it is a great mascara. I'd say give this one a try for yourself. Especially if you like safe products!

Love, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment