Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pink Wednesday + Yesterday's NOTD

Hey everyone-

So starting a week or so ago I noticed a lot of nail bloggers starting Pink Wednesday. As pink is my favorite color I decided I'd go for it.

I decided on Zoya Ali. I ordered this when I ordered several of the summer collections polishes.

"Zoya Nail Polish in Ali can be best described as: Ultra-bright warm medium neon pink creme. A fluorescent shade for maximum impact."- Zoya.com

And I would totally agree with that description. It's a hot, neon pink!




Sigh, I really need a manicure and tips to get my unhealthy nails healthy! But this color is great!

And yesterday I had on Zoya Mira. "Zoya Nail Polish in Mira can be best described as: Blue toned medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish. For a muted yet colorful purple that isn't too dark."-Zoya.com





I have to say, I really like this purple!

What do you think of these colors?

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment