Saturday, March 19, 2011

Two Nail of the Days

So behind on these... and I paint my nails generally every other day. But I'll just do two nail of the days here.

First up is China Glaze Refresh Mint. One of my nails got a major smudge. I found that this polish is really think and I kind of hard to work with. However, it is very pretty.

The next day the OPI Black Shatter I ordered from a blog sale (at a great price by the way) came in. I wanted to try it right away! So cool looking!




I work at an after school program and several of the girls there commented on how cool it looked. My friends also really liked it. I can't wait to try this out even more :)

Also, I ordered the Zoya Intimate Collection when it was on sale for $25 with free shipping (normally it is $48 plus shipping). For St. Patrick's Day I decided to paint my nails Gemma.

It is very unique. It has a violet-blue sheen to it. I'd love to have a nude with the same sheen. I wouldn't say that this color is for everyone but I do like this color.



Well that is all for now. Several of my friends said they wanted to come over to paint their nails tonight so I'll try to take picture of their painted nails and try to post them here.

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment