Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cupcake Nails!

Last week I watched MissGlamorazzi's youtube video called Nail Tutorial: Cute Cupcakes. I thought it looked really easy and really cute.

One of my friends from home came for lunch last week and I said I saw something online that showed how to do cupcake nails and asked her if she wanted me to try (every time she comes over we paint nails). And being her, she said yes.

I know it's no where near perfect but I think it turned out pretty well for my first time doing anything like this. My friend is a waitress at a retirement home and she said at work that night she went around to all the tables showing them off. People even thought that she got her nails done by a professional!




The main blue color was Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Blue Away by the way.

Tell me what you think below! And watch her video here!

Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment