Saturday, March 26, 2011

The sun'll come out Tomorrow- Zoya Annie

Hi again-

It seems like all my nail of the days here have been Zoya. For whatever reason it I've only been remembering to take pictures when I'm wearing it- but I am really liking Zoya a lot.

The last few days I have been wanting to put an orange on my nails so I decided to paint my nails Zoya Annie. I don't think that the picture online accurately depicts the true color. However, the description is fairly accurate. "Zoya Nail Polish in Annie can be best described as: A saturated coral-orange with slight red undertones, strong gold shimmer and slight bright green duochrome. A colorful counterpoint for bold prints and button-downs alike." I personally do not see it as a coral whatsoever.

I think that my swatches depict the color accurately. However, the pictures that showed the true color are a little blurry so I'm sorry about that.




As you may be able to tell, you can see the duochrome in the bottle but not really on the nails.

What do you think about this color or wearing orange nail polish? Orange is supposed to be a big color this spring (nails, lipstick, clothing etc). Will you wear this trend?

Love,
Allison

1 comment: