Like I said in a previous post I ordered the Zoya Intimate Collection when it was on sale. So today I'll be showing you Dannii and Caitlin which are both very pretty colors. I previously swatched Gemma so I still have Dove, Marley, and Jules to show you.
First up is Dannii. Dannii is a gorgeous purple color. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it (described by www.zoya.com as " Medium orchid purple with pink and champagne highlights and flecks of silver metallic shimmer. A unique metallic with a pop of fun color to keep your look fresh."
I wasn't sure how I'd like it on me but I ended up looking at my nails pretty often when this color was on.
Caitlin is a very unique color. I'd describe it as grey toned muted purple-blue color, which doesn't sound very pretty. But I love it!
Zoya.com describes it as "Smoky purple-tinged medium gray with smooth, opaque creme finish. Sultry, mysterious and impossibly chic, a shade that will have everyone intrigued." And I agree with it somewhat but I'd say it's more of a purple than a gray.
Tell me what you think of these colors!
Love,
Allison

No comments:
Post a Comment