
Hi everyone-
Sorry it's been such a long time since I've blogged. I'm still painting my nails frequently but unless I take a pictures right away I won't because it chips the next day. I think it's just my nails because I've tried all sorts of top coats that make other people's manicures last a week and they don't for me(and I don't think about it). I'm planning on creating a splatter manicure tonight so maybe I'll blog about that.
Today's blog post is my Candles By Victoria wishlist. Victoria is having a blogger contest- by creating a post about CBV you can be entered to win a $50 giftcard. You know from last post that I love them but I am broke with a long wishlist and simply cannot afford to order.
So here is my wishlist and let me know yours!
I'd love to have some sort of Create A Scent called Alice Cullen which is a mix of Raspberry Violet and Fizzy Pop. Several ladies on the message board have made this and loved it. I've created it using scent shots (tarts) in my warmer and loved it!
Scent Shots in:
Champagne Pomegranate
Pomegranate Mango
Chasin’ Fireflies
Fuzzy Navel
Mango Tangerine
Lavender Apple
St. Barts
Barbados
Vanilla Bean Noel
Fizzy Pop
Bikini Bottoms
Mango Macadamia Nut
Raspberry Banana Guava
Strawberry Kiwi
Bergamot and Herbal Mint
Pink Cupcake
Bergamot Mandarin
Calypso Island
Blueberry Patch
Jimmy Buffett
Honeydew Melon
Vanilla After Dark
I've had a few of the scents before and am wanting others because of the hype. Sabrina, LazyLillypad on Youtube and the message board loves Bergamot and Herbal Mint and I know others do too. Anne loves Fuzzy Navel and I used to love Fuzzy Navel flavored snow cones. Bikini Bottom is also becoming popular and it has such a cute name!
And I'd love a Sweet Treat candle too!
Any other scents I NEED? Leave a comment letting me know and leave your wishlist if you have one :)
Love,
Allison

Love it Allie.. good luck honey in our Blogging For CBV contest!!
ReplyDelete