Hi everyone-
Yes, I know. I never post here. Problem is I'm a junior in college. This whole year and next year second semester (because I'll be student teaching) will be my busiest time ever. With my job(s) and school work and social life I have time to blog.
I planned two blogs to put on here: my new obsession- making duct tape flower pens (I'm teaching my residents this at a floor social on Sunday!) and my Julep Maven experience. I took pictures and then I couldn't find my camera cord anywhere. So those will have to come later.
But... I wanted to talk again about my love of Candles By Victoria, Victoria (the owner), and the message board.
First, you all know that I love me some Candles By Victoria. I have tons of candles at home but I can't burn them at school because I live in a dorm. And at home, my stepmom is very sensitive to smells and doesn't care for candles. However, I go crazy for my scent shots or tarts.
I use 1/4 of scent shot at a time (although some people use a half or a whole scent shot). Some of the last ones I have warmed are:
Vanilla After Dark- a vanilla with something extra, it's been described as a "sexy vanilla"
Fruit Loops- just like the name implies, it smells just like Fruit Loops
Raspberry Violet- the tart raspberry mixes with the floral so nicely! Try this one!
Bella Swan- fruity and floral and every one's (including my) favorite
Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon Bread- I think I talked about this earlier, it's so amazing!
If you ever need any recommendations don't hesitate to ask me! If you have twitter feel free to tweet me @allison_green, I'll get back to you fairly quickly!
As for Victoria, she is amazing and so creative. She has great customer service and is so quick to return email questions. She also frequently does giveaways on Facebook and the message board. Recently, I won a free 8 oz candle, scent of my choosing, and even got free shipping and a free scent shot! All I did was participate in the count down game on the message board!
The message board is perfect for those interested in learning about the company, scents, or just talking about random things. The ladies (and a few guys) are so sweet and helpful!
Links and helpful information:
The message board: http://cbvictoria.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Candles By Victoria website: www.candlesbyvictoria.com
Candles By Victoria's Facebook
Victoria's Email: Victoria@candlesbyvictoria.com
Hope you're having a fantastic day!
Love,
Allison
Mint Manis For Talia Joy
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment