Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Awesome Nail Of The Days :)

It's been forever since I've blogged- and I read blogs every single day! So it's about time to blog again!


Here are two of my recent nail of the days.

First up-
The main color is OPI You Don't Know Jacques! And using the tape manicure that Chloe's Nails has shown I used OPI Who the Shrek Are You? for my accent nail.



I really like the look of this one- and I thought Who the Shrek Are You? made You Don't Know Jacques look more green toned.

Next up is Zoya Edyta.

This beautiful color is a dark green with gold shimmer. If you don't see it in light, it looks almost black.

For whatever reason this color chipped right away. I haven't had this problem with Zoya polishes before so I think I'll try a different top coat with it next time.


Just today I ordered a few OPI colors online so I'm excited to share those with you when I get them!

Love,
Allison

1 comment:

  1. Great look. I really want to do something similar with my nails, but I usually count myself lucky if I manage to get polish on my nails without a big mess.
    xx

    ReplyDelete