Hi everyone-
Like my last post said I'm quite addicted to Pinterest. Someone pinned something totally cute and it made me start to think- What I'm getting for Valentine's Day for my boyfriend- that is. I thought maybe I'd get some cutesy little things like a pack of Extra gum with a little note attached to it saying "You're EXTRA special to me". And it got me thinking. He hasn't tried Candles By Victoria yet. How cute would it be to add a Candles By Victoria candle with a note attached saying "My Heart Burns For You" or "You light up my world" or something like that.
And really it would be a gift for me because I couldn't just order one candle for him. It would be a chance to order everything that I want. I haven't ordered from Victoria since September.... And that's a really long time. Let me tell you- it's hard to be a broke college student addicted to Candles By Victoria.
Because I can't burn candles in my dorm room my next order will consist of lots of scents shots.
All of the ones with * are re-orders and the rest are new to me. So tell me- are there any scents (your favorites) that I need to try?
Bergamont and Herbal Mint *
Whispering Winds
Spearmint
Sugared Spruce
Bella Swan*
Best Friends*
Lime Crystal Kisses
Monster Mash
Spellbound
Witches Brew
Cotton Candy
Leaves Type
Pear N Caramel
Apple Cider
Blue Sugar Cotton Candy
Sophie Belle*
Fudge Brownie
Melon Ball*
Pink and Lime*
Tayberry and Teakwood
Bite Me
White Ginger
Banana Kiwi
Pearberry Fun
Rootbeer
Brown Sugar Shortbread
Blueberry Candy Cane
Blackberry Amber
Honey Orange
Are you getting anyone Candles By Victoria for Valentine's Day?
Love,
Allison
Mint Manis For Talia Joy
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment